Sunday, May 10, 2015

Final Entry

1. What was your favorite part of the topic you chose?
My favorite part was definitely going to the school and seeing how they are at school. I learned a lot about them and the way the school system is with them.

 
2. What was your least favorite part of the topic you chose?
I didn't have a lease favorite part. It was all a good 
experience.
3. What do you like best about Genius Hour research?
Genius Hour gives everyone a opportunity to learn something new that they wanted to  learn or add on too things they have already knew. A lot of people are super busy and don't have enough time to do this.
4. What do you like least about Genius Hour research?
I think the blogging got me the most. I'm not used to having a project that i have to keep up with every week for a grade. A lot of times I found myself looking for things to write about.
5. What was the most important thing you learned about yourself, how you learn, or research in general as a result of this work?
I learned that I can get frustrated with teaching people about things I know about. 


No comments:

Post a Comment